Expectations of the team:
Medical & Nursing: Technical
- Know where to locate, and how to use, NETs calculator
- Prioritise hypoxia as a reversible cause
- Practice effective CPR
- Practice safe rhythm checks
Medical & Nursing: Non-technical
- Role allocation and role clarity.
- Call for more experienced and mobilises resources early.
- Anticipate and plan.
- Sets priorities dynamically and is diligent with timing.
- Locate and utilise available cognitive aids to offset cognitive load and generate a shared mental model across smaller and larger teams.
- Use closed loop communication with task delegation.
- S.M.A.R.T* delivery with task delegations
- Avoid fixation error and allocate attention wisely.